- 48° North is magazine that is geared towards Pacific Northwest boaters (Latitude 48). Their monthly paper magazine is free and has great articles by cruisers (and cruising families!) that are all over the world.
- 48° North is also a great resource for "For Sale by Owner" boat classifieds - listings that you will not necessarily find on Yacht World.
- Thousands of extensively reviewed recipes at your fingertips -- FREE!
- Leather products for the marine environment.
- More "online" friendly than 48° North - also a great resource for "For Sale by Owner" boat "Classy Classifieds".
- I like to daydream about future adventures on the Latitude 38 website.
NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Marine weather forecasting.
- We purchased our documentation number plaque from Punka Pacific. They provided super fast service and a high quality product. Very pleased.
- They also carry an assortment of re-purposed fire hose anti-chafe products at reasonable prices. A cool little environmentally friendly business.
- We combine information from NOAA with Weather Underground to determine whether or not we take the boat out.
- Dream - Boat Shop - Kill a Few Hours - Have Fun