The potato recipe is very basic and comes from T's grandmother's recipe collection.
- 1 1/2 pound cod fish
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease one shallow 8x12 inch baking dish.
- Rinse fish fillets under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Lay fillets side by side in the prepared baking dish. Pour the salsa over the top, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese. Top with the crushed corn chips.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork. Serve topped with sliced avocado.
- red potatoes - 5-6 medium size
- paprika to taste
- dill to taste
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in shallow baking pan.
- Coat in olive oil.
- Add paprika, dill (and anything else that sounds yummy!), and salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes turning over with a spatula every 10-15 minutes.