This is how my social life plays out 90% of the time...
- Someone, I like and want to get to know, says, "Call me... lets get together with the kids and [insert fun activity]!"
- I get totally excited at the prospect and think to myself, "When I get the boat all cleaned up and organized... I am going to call her"
- I get the boat clean and organized.
- I then run through a mental list of other projects that I need to tackle.
- A cloud of guilt and lack of ambition sets in as I picture the storage unit: