Grilled Tuna Teriyaki:
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a shallow dish, stir together soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove tuna from marinade, and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
- Cook tuna for approximately for 3 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
|Finished Product (served with pasta, sauteed mushrooms and Parmesan)|